ANS 50+ Formula is a dairy based nutritional powder fortified with essential vitamins and minerals,
DHA and dietary fibre. It is a product scientifically formulated to supplement the daily nutritional needs of middle age and senior adults.
This product complies with Food Standards Australia and New Zealand.
1) High in Calcium
2) Contains Dietary Fibre
3) Good source of protein
4) Source of Iron & B Vitamins
Features of ANS 50+ formula
• Protein is important for tissue building and repair especially in the senior population.
• Protein-energy malnutrition (PEM) is most commonly associated with other diseases and in the elderly.
• It has a higher protein content than the other brands.
• It contains DHA (Omega 3) promotes neurite growth and signal transmission for brain.
• It contains dietary fibre sourced from inulin (a prebiotic).
• The Calcium and Vitamin D contents in ANS 50+ formula are substantially higher than the other brands.
ANS 50+ Adult Formula is rich source for calcium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin B, protein, and it is higher than the average product containing DHA, according to medical research found originally in fish oil Omega-3 fatty acids, which DHA (decosahexaenoic acid helps to effectively utilize the calcium intake in the diet and is absorbed completely by the bone tissue to increase the bone density and effectively prevent osteoporosis.
With the global population aging, osteoporosis is the second most important epidemic in the world. Without proper care, the chances of death from hip fracture are likely to increase. And want to prevent osteoporosis, the public mostly through diet or nutritional supplements to intake of calcium.The present evidence suggests that the loss of lean tissue in the elderly is exacerbated by low dietary protein intake. Moreover, acute stable-isotope-based methodologies have demonstrated that the muscle anabolic response to a given amount of protein may decline with age, a phenomenon that has been termed anabolic resistance. Although the mechanism responsible for the inability of muscle to mount a satisfactory anabolic response to protein provision with increasing age is presently unknown, the high profile protein can serve as a great supplement when iron and Vitamin B are source of making healthy haemoglobin for metabolism.
This site contains links to other external websites. We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
© Copyrights Australian Formulated Limited｜All prices are shown in Australian Dollars.